Registration and fees, deadlines
- May 3rd 2019: Abstract submission deadline and early registration deadline (reduced fee)
- 24th May 2019: Cancellation deadline
- May 31th 2019: Notification of abstracts acceptance
- June 3rd 2019: Late registration deadline
- End of June: Second circular publication
The registration will be made via a web platform (https://www.cnidaria.nat.uni-erlangen.de/3IWTOAE/start-registration.html). After registration, a confirmation will be sent to the E-mail address indicated. Later, FAU administration services will send an official invoice by E-Mail together with payment instructions. After receiving this information, the required amount should be received within 10 days, otherwise, the registration will not be accepted. The payment must be done by bank transfer. If you encountered any technical problems with the application form, please notify our technical coordinator, Cristina Krause (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In case of cancellation until 24th May 2019, 50 € will be retained for administration fees. No refund will be made if cancellation requests are received after 24th May 2019. Please note that registration fees do not include insurance for the participants of the 3rd IW-TOAE regarding accidents, illness or loss of personal property. Participation is at the attendee own risk.
|Before May 3rd||After May 3rd|
|Scientific session (1)||students||60||80|
|Training course (3)||students||30||50|
(1) Price includes the abstract book, coffee breaks and conference dinner
(2) Price includes field trip guide, transport, overnight accommodation, 2 lunch bags and one breakfast.
(3) Price includes learning material and coffee breaks.
IGCP sponsors TOAE-related meetings by awarding grants to participating IGCP 655 student members and researchers from emerging countries.